VomFASS USA is a high-end retail franchise that offers a ‘from the cask’ customer experience,
serving hand-selected imported European oils, vinegars and spices. Indianapolis based associates
use their unique techniques to create healthy and easy to make dishes for New Years parties or
anytime you want to treat your guests to a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
• 1 lb. strawberries washed and diced
• 1 small log plain goat cheese
• 1 baguette (any kind will do but I like either honey wheat or a regular French or Italian loaf)
• 1 bunch fresh basil (about 1/3 cup or one large handful of leaves)
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 cup Aceto Balsamico di Modena – “Maletti“
• Slice baguette into rounds.
• Drizzle with olive oil and salt and bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes or toast slices in a sauté pan with
• Drizzle 1/4 cup of balsamic and 1 tablespoon oil over diced strawberries and toss.
• Add a pinch of salt and pepper and half of the basil (either torn or cut as a chiffonade).
• Toss again and set aside.
• Spread toasted baguette rounds with goat cheese while still warm. *Note: You could also crumble
the goat cheese over top.*
• Top crostini with strawberry mixture, cracked black pepper, and sprinkle on remaining basil.
• Drizzle with maletti balsamic vinegar.
Stuffed Date wrapped in Bacon
• 8 dates, pitted
• 3 T. goat cheese
• ¼ lb. pecans
• 4 slices bacon, cut in half
• 4 T. vomFASS Date Balsamic Star
• 1 tsp. sugar
• Preheat oven to 350°. Slice open the dates, and stuff each with a small amount of goat cheese.
• Top each date with a pecan, using the goat cheese to hold the pecan in place.
• Wrap each date with ½ slice bacon. Arrange the wrapped dates on a baking sheet.
• Bake 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bacon is crisp and evenly brown.
• In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the vomFASS Date Balsamic Star and sugar
• Pour over the dates, and serve.
• 2 avocados
• 1 small red onion, chopped
• 2 T. cilantro, chopped
• 1 tomato, diced
• 1 tsp. hot pepper, minced
• 1 T. vomFASS Mango Balsam
• vomFASS Salt and Pepper, to taste
• Slice the avocados and remove the pits.
• Scoop the meat gently away from the skin.
• Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and blend with a fork until the desired consistency is
• Season with salt and pepper.
– Calamansi Ginger Ale
• 7 parts Ginger Ale
• 1 part vomFASS Calamansi Balsamic Vinegar
• Pour the vomFASS Calamansi Balsamic Vinegar into a glass then top with Ginger Ale.
• Stir well and serve.
– Raspberry Kir Royale
• 1/2 oz. vomFASS Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star
• 5 oz. champagne
• Pour the vomFASS Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star into a champagne flute then top with the
Champagne and serve.
– Good Morning Cocktail
1 part vomFASS Ginger-grape with Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
7 parts Tomato Juice or vegetable juice
• Pour the vomFASS Ginger-Grape Lemon Balsamic Vinegar into a glass then top with Tomato or
• Stir and serve
vomFASS Website: http://htc.vomfassusa.com/
vomFASS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vomfassindy
vomFASS Twitter: @VOMFASSIndy
vomFASS USA is a high-end retail franchise that offers a unique ‘from the cask’ customer
experience, serving hand-selected imported European oils, vinegars and spices. By focusing on
developing and maintaining local, trust-based relationships with store customers, vomFASS USA
creates an unforgettable retail experience in every community it enters, offering an assortment of
cooking classes and tasting events to educate and provide customers with knowledge to take home.
With over 20 locations operating today, plans call for an exponential increase of the U.S. franchise
base, which will add to the more than 300 locations worldwide.